IND produces engineered plastic parts and assemblies for many kinds of equipment and tools used by hi-tech industries. Our precision design and machining capabilities, along with our knowledge of various industry applications and requirements, results in the ability to create components specific to your needs. From concept to delivery, we will work with you to determine the optimal solution based on your goals and priorities for your operations. Our products include the following:
- Tanks (wet & dry).
- Wet benches.
- Organizational needs.
The material manufacturers we utilize have world-class operations, extensive experience, and strict quality control. They deliver the standard of quality we demand, and you deserve.
Material options includes but is not limited to:
- Acetal Copolymers (conductive, dissipative, or antimicrobial).
- PET High Impact (with or without lubricant) and PBT.
- Nylon 6/6 (with glass or lubricant).
- Cast Nylon 6 (with stabilizers or fillers).
- Cast Nylon 12.
- PEEK (standard and bearing grade).