Join our team!
We are now accepting applications for:
- Senior Research and Development Machinist
- Delivery Driver – must have CDL and clean driving record
- Manufacturing Technician
- Customer Service Representative
- Quality Control Specialist
- Executive Assistant
- Logistics Coordinator
- Production Supervisor
- Production Technician Level 1 (entry level)
- Apprentice Welder
- Chemical Processor
- Anodizing Operator
- Anodizing Technician
- Anodizing Finisher
- General – If you don’t see a position listed here but believe you would be an asset to our team, please apply!
Our team of industry professionals have the expertise and capabilities to renew equipment components, manufacture and source equipment consumables to specifications that meet or exceed the original equipment manufacturer. IND has engineering and technical experts who work with some of the world’s leading companies. We are a total innovative solutions company that provides exceptional value through our critical environment testing, engineering, refurbishment processes, and design enhancements of semiconductor and related field facilities.
Our personnel is the core of our business and we care about investing in them and our community as part of the IND team.
Send us your cover letter and resume to careers@INDHQ.com